Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Slight Introduction

Pat Phenom here, just to introduce myself. I am thrilled to be a part of this blog. My goal is to provide knowledge and insight into the vast world of video games. Whether I am covering issues in the gaming industry, or simply just talking about a game you might have missed, I hope that my writings will be beneficial to all readers. In terms of what kind of games I enjoy (and for the most part will be covering), I do not discriminate based on genre. I will play almost anything, however I am a firm believer in two things, gameplay and innovation. As a result, I tend to veer towards older titles. My favorites include the Mario Tennis series and the Mega Man classic series. I am also becoming a big RPG fan, with my current favorites being the Dragonquest series and also Secret of Mana. But these are just a few examples, I really just enjoy gaming as a whole. In closing, I hope you will find my future writings both helpful, and insightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment