Friday, January 27, 2012

Just Another Gaming Blog..?

Welcome to our blog! 


I'm Oroku Saki (a.k.a. Kevin) a writer for our blog, Just Another Gaming Blog. We made this in the hopes that some of our interests and experiences in gaming would be helpful to others, so first and foremost, thank you reader, for even visiting us today. A little bit about me; I'm an everyday gamer, and RPG Grinder, an avid Megaman series fan, and there's always room in my bag for something Nintendo and portable. And of course, that means I love pokemon. Can't get enough of it. Whether it be a go over of an old game, or a similarly recycled new game, if possible, I purchase it. Currently I have Fire Red, Leaf Green, Ruby, Sapphire, 2 copies of Diamond, Soul Silver on lease to someone, and Black. Though I haven't gone back to re-collect the older ones, I don't see much of a point in moving towards goals that can't help me in the now. That's it for now before I go on my poke'rant. Thank you all again for coming to our blog, and I hope you'll enjoy our posts to come! If you have anything you want us to talk about (Either all of us, or one of us specifically) shoot an Email to KevPatChris@gmail.com, and we'll be sure to get either a response or an article about it A.$.A.P!

No comments:

Post a Comment